Something happening in my life makes me think about my fishing philosophy and how it relates well to life in general
- You must be comfy, always make sure you have a chair and blanky and something to wear if it rains.
- You must have booze and snacks, otherwise it’s just a boat ride.
- If it`s sunny you`d better have shades, take a break be cool.
- The company is key, you don’t want to end up on a boat with someone annoying, Seriously NO.
- Don`t mind the waves, sometimes you have to take a few bumps to get where you are going.
- Don`t be afraid to throw the small ones back, there`s more trust me.
- When you land the big one, take pictures and make a fuss, it`s a big deal, celebrate with abandon!